Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Hello Everyone!!

I find I don't get equal representation on here, so I'm taking matters into my own hands - which, incidentally, are incredibly fascinating.  I spend a lot of my non-plotting time playing with them.  Occasionally, I get poked in the eye.  But that's an occupational hazard, I guess.



Exhibit A:  Love my hands!

Apparently, there are a few people out there who think I am a lot of trouble because I demand to be held a lot.  Like, for multiple hours a day, especially when I should be napping.


Exhibit B:  Me?  Trouble?  I mean, could YOU put ME down?

Well, just so all of my detractors are aware, I am actually a very busy guy.  Too busy to sleep, in fact.  I'm working very hard on sitting up, and I was sitting all by myself this morning.  And speaking of this morning - 7:30 to be exact - is when my mummy saw me for the first time since 1:15 am.  It was also the first night I spent in my crib sharing the room with Colin.  So, it's possibly a fluke that I slept for so long.  We'll see.  I don't want Mummy and Daddy to be TOO well rested because they're so much more entertaining when they can barely function.  


Exhibit C:  Heh heh... Mummy and Daddy are so funny when they stare blankly and trip over their own feet

On a less frivolous note, we finally figured out why my tummy is still so sore - I have allergic protocolitis.  This isn't really new, because Mummy has been living without dairy, soy and gluten for a looong time, but given that my diapers are still a horror show and I'm still rather fussy (I prefer "particular"), she's going to expand her elimination diet in an effort to figure out what, exactly, my tummy doesn't like.  I hope I feel better soon.


Exhibit D:  I don't like it when my tummy hurts.  Not one bit.

So there you have it!  The latest news straight from the babe's mouth.  Next on the docket is eating REAL food.  I was fixated on Daddy eating an apple the other day, and I was chewing while watching him.  Not long now!  Mummy is silly - she grumbles a little about me growing up so fast, but I want to go, go, GO to keep up with my brothers and sister.


Exhibit E:  No matter what "they" say, I'm a really happy guy.  A little persnickity, perhaps, but that's my prerogative as Baby Z.

PS:  I had to add what Edward said when he saw these photos:  "It's kinda like Malcolm has a halo over his head, the devil over one shoulder and an angel over the other...."  Hmmm.  This might explain a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment